At Dependable Dental Services, we are committed to providing the cleanest and safest environment for you, your family and our team. As healthcare professionals, our goal is to provide the most positive experience while following guidelines from the CDC, ADA and Ohio State Dental Board. Due to these new guidelines and recommendations, we are taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone who enters our office. We want you to be aware of these additional precautions and procedures prior to your appointment so that we can continue to provide you with safe and timely service.
- We have removed all magazines and books from the reception area, as well as the coffee station.
- Each patient will be prescreened prior to your appointment and will need to fill out a COVID-19 form at your appointment.
- We will take the temperature of patients upon entering the office. If you or someone in your family are even mildly sick with a cold or fever, please stay home until everyone in your household has completely recovered.
- Each patient will be asked to rinse with a preprocedural mouth rinse before starting their appointment.
- We are limiting the number of patients that will be seen in the office at the same time to help maintain social distancing recommendations.
- All of our team members will be wearing face shields in addition to all other PPE.
- We use ultraviolet lights in each room at the end of the day to help sanitize the office.
- Each room is equipped with an air purification system and external suction devices to help combat aerosols.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation with all of these steps. We have missed your smiles and are excited to see you all again soon!
We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer.
If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.